Rules of Entry
1. All entries must be submitted via the official online entry system by the deadline of 23:59 on Sunday 19 September, 2021.
2. The eligibility period for your submission should relate to the period January 2019 to date. If your project started before January 2019, please focus on activity within these dates.
3. You may enter the same project into more than one category, but please ensure each submission is tailored. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
4. You may re-submit a previous entry if there is significant change to your original submission.
5. Sponsors are eligible to submit entries for categories other than the one being supported by their organisation.
6. Consultants or suppliers entering an initiative that was delivered with/for a client must have written consent from the client. Consultants are advised to clarify the position with respect to promotion of shortlisted entries with their client in advance of entering. The client should be available to accompany the consultant/supplier to the judging day.
7. The project name given on the entry form will be used throughout the campaign.
8. Your submission should include your company logo and one key image (e.g. a team photo, a project image) that reflects your entry. These should be a colour jpeg or .eps file with a minimum resolution of 300dpi. Please do not submit scanned images.
9. You may also illustrate your submission with up to two single sided pages of A4 – these should be uploaded as PDFs and no more than 5MB.
10. Entrants may mark sensitive part of their entries ‘not for publication’ (e.g. exact budget figures) provided that such restrictions are not used unreasonably.
11. Entrants agree to cooperate fully with the judges and their representatives.
12. Shortlisted finalists will be announced via social media on Wednesday 6 October 2021.
13. Finalists agree that their project name, company logo and supporting image may be used on the CIPD Wales Awards website, in online promotion leading up to the awards ceremony, onscreen during the ceremony, and in case studies post-event.
14. All finalists have the right to promote themselves as CIPD Wales Awards 2021 finalists/winners – we will provide social media banners for this purpose.
15. As part of the judging process, all finalists will be required to attend a judging day via a digital platform. We regret that the allocated dates cannot be changed but we may be able to accommodate specific timing requests.
16. Finalists will be asked to present their entry during a meeting that will last approximately 30 minutes. Part of the presentation must include a video of no longer than 90 seconds supporting their entry.
17. Category winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony on Thursday 25th November, 2021.
18. The judges’ decision is final, no further correspondence will be entered into. Due to the volume of entries we cannot provide feedback on all individual entries.